CLASSES – BEGINNERS AND PROS, YOUNG AND OLD, PRETTY AND PLAIN ... ALL ARE WELCOME
Class Dates & Times
• Wednesday to Friday 10.30am to 2.30pm (other times by arrangement)
• Classes are $35 pp per class
• Classes must be paid for in advance for you to have a confirmed place
• Classes are limited to 4 people
• No photocopied patterns please
If you are based in Corowa / Rutherglen and the surrounding areas, then you are very welcome to join our classes.
My approach to classes is rather than a structured block of classes you will be able to book in on a week by week basis. There will be no set projects, so whether you want to learn how to patchwork and quilt, make some new items for your home or sew a cute item of clothing for yourself or your little one I can help you.
The classes are aimed at beginners and those needing to further their basic skills but anyone is welcome to just come and sew. I have a couple of sewing machines available to be used on the day and various patterns and books. For bookings or any questions please contact me on 0400 008 455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon, Kim Simpson